Sunday, September 5, 2010

Something Old, Something New

I updated my blog header, you like it? I spent the last week or so trying to come up with something classier to do with these two than sitting on a roof drinking beer but ultimately thats where they ended up. I don't think I ever posted the original designs of these guys (who are Puck of A Midsummer Nights Dream and Mercutio of Romeo and Juliet) because I thought they were too embarrassing (point of fact: they are) but I have since gotten over that and figure what the hell, might as well. Also they, show that I can use photoshop which is apparently very important according to craigslist. (Yes both these and the header are totally uninspired pieces of escapist drivel. No I do not care. I graduated three months ago and am still unemployed. Leave me alone.)

Anyway, from the vaults of a year or so ago:

Tattoos! The seal of Verona, plague doctors, cemeteries, and Queen Mab. What's not to like?

My intention was for him to be flipping the bird UK style. I now realize that this could be interpreted as an entirely different hand gesture. Oops.

Yes. They have tattoos of themselves as the comedy and tragedy masks.


These two are fun but I have no idea what to do with them since I am a terrible comedic writer. Maybe I'll throw some sort of non sequitorial nonsense with them together for MICE at the end of this month.

Speaking of which, I'm going to MICE on September 25th along with Alison Dubois, Amanda Greenberg, and Heather Benjamin. If you're in the Massachusetts are you should swing by and see us. More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment