Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dump-da-dump-dump...

DUMP! (of the sketch book variety):


Dream Doodle

...I'm really not. It's kind of a problem...

I see a comic in their future. We'll see how it goes.


and here as well. But more on that later....


POLAR BEARRRRR




because most things are...

Lastly, some christmas thank you cards I made for relatives. They didn't actually come out that well but they look kind of ok in this photo... I'm blaming the easy-cut, silkscreen ink, computer paper combo...

Arg, I feel like I haven't made anything in the past couple of months but I guess I've been working on some stuff, I just haven't finished anything. I am 1/6 of the jam comic SUPER JAM ON TOAST which should be ready for the internet soon. And that bandaged mummy doodle is going to be a comic for the Dimensions anthology which my friend Zejian is coordinating. We are aiming to have it done for MoCCA at which we will tabling with a bunch of other folks who are also doing work for it.

Sorry this post is crazy long.

No comments:

Post a Comment